Sunday morning is for pancakes! This morning I made heart-shaped multi-grain pancakes.
Coffee to sip while making pancakes: freshly brewed Colombian Supremo with Organic Soy Milk
I use a high-speed blender (Vitamix) to blend my pancake mix.
- 1 cup Multi-Grain Pancake mix (from the box)
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Pancake mix (from the box)
- 2 eggs (or as called for on the pancake mix box)
- 1-1/4 cup milk (or as called for on the pancake mix box)
- Half a banana
- 4 tablespoons whole Flax seeds
- Grapeseed oil
- Agave syrup
- In my Vitamix I add the ingredients as indicated on the pancake mix box, except for the pancake mix.
- Add the banana.
- Add the Flax seed.
- Add the powdered pancake mix.
- Start your Vitamix on low then increase to full speed.
Add about 1 teaspoon grape seed oil onto a heated pan, then pour 1/4 cup pancake mix onto pan and try to make them heart shaped!
Top with Agave syrup. Enjoy.