Serves up to 4 | Wine to sip while cooking: 2010 Charles Shaw Sauvignon Blanc
- 4 medium to large pieces of skinless wild cod or other white fish such as halibut. If frozen, thaw out first, then pat excess water with a napkin.
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil
- sea salt and cracked peppercorns
- handful of green grapes, halved
- In a small bowl mix mustard, capers and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- In a large non-stick skillet heat 1 teaspoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Season cod with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook until well done about 4-5 minutes each side. Remove cod and keep warm.
- In the same skillet over high heat stir-fry grapes until they begin to turn brown about 2 mintues. De-glaze skillet with a splash of Sauvignon Blanc.
Serve cod topped with mustard-caper sauce and grapes. Serve with a side of avocado salad tossed with feta.