Serves up to 4
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 pound top sirloin stead (3 to 4 pieces)
- sea salt and cracked peppercorns
- 1 orange or red bell pepper, sliced, seeds and ribs removed
- 1 not-so-ripe, not-so-green mango, sliced
- sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl, combine lime juice, honey, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons oil. Set aside.
- In a large skillet add 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat cook steak 3 minutes each side for medium rare. Remove steak, season with salt and pepper and let rest 3-4 minutes before slicing.
- In the same skillet over medium-high heat cook bell pepper until it starts to brown, 3-4 minutes. Turn off heat and immediately Add mango and stir-fry 30 seconds. Turn off heat and immediately mix in the lime/honey/soy sauce mixture to the mango stir-fry.
- Serve steak topped with the mango stir-fry and sprinkled sesame seeds.