This dish goes wonderfully with a chilled Chardonnay or dry Reisling.
- 2 heaping tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon capers, plus more for serving, drained
- 1 pound chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon butter
- In a bowl mix flour, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- In another bowl mix broth, lime juice and capers.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- In a large skillet heat oil to medium-high and cook chicken 5-6 minutes per side until cooked through. Remove chicken to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet and add the broth, lime juice and caper mixture and bring to a boil. Then add white balsamic and wine, bring to a simmer again and reduce for 8 minutes.
- Add butter and the chicken and heat through 1 to 2 minutes.
Serve chicken topped with wine sauce and capers.