THE most delicious fish tacos you’ll ever eat at home. Serves 4.
- 1 pound Mahi Mahi fish fillets (about 3 fillets), thawed and cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil or other cooking oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup chopped cabbage, for serving
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped for serving
- lime wedges, for serving
- Chil Lime Aioli Sauce Recipe
- In a small bowl mix the salt, pepper, cayenne and oregano.
- Season fish with salt and pepper mixture.
- Put Panko crumbs into a medium bowl and toss the fish chunks in the Panko until covered.
- In a large skillet heat oil to medium and fry the fish chunks 3-4 minutes each side until cooked through and outside turns to a crispy brown.
- In a non stick skillet (preferably an iron skillet) heat tortillas over high heat and flip every few seconds until soft.
- Serve fish hot in warmed tortillas topped with the Aioli Sauce, cabbage and parsley with lime wedges.