Flavorful, flavorful, flavorful.
- 1 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 4 or 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 stick butter, softened (equals 4 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup fresh tarragon leaves, minced (approximately 2 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Herbes de Provence
- 6 pounds chicken thighs
- In a small bowl, mix onion, garlic, butter, tarragon, salt, pepper and Herbes de Provence until it makes a paste.
- Layer chicken in slow cooker. Top with some tarragon mixture in between each layer of chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 4 to 5 hours, or on LOW for 9 hours.