- 1 1/2 pounds high quality (grass fed) beef flank
- salt and pepper
Chimichurri Salsa Ingredients
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro (or parsley), chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 or garlic clove, pressed or minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- In a bowl combine well all sauce the ingredients and put aside.
- Fire up a grill or skillet to medium-high.
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Grill your steak 6 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Remove steak to a plate and top with the salsa. Let rest for 5 minutes before carving.
- Serve with rice, salad or a side of Potato Leek Au Gratin