If you’re not a baker, this is a cinch to make. And your fans will be asking for more.
You’ll need the following:
- 9-inch pie plate, buttered with unsalted butter or cooking spray
- 2 soft red pears, peeled, cored and sliced into 16 slices each pear.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, very soft or melted just
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
To add after pancake is baked:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Arrange the pear slices onto the buttered pan.
- In a blender combine the remainder of the ingredients in the order listed above, liquids going in first. Blend on low until smooth about 30 seconds. Pour over the pears. Place in oven and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn broiler on. In a small bowl combine the 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon; then sprinkle the pancake with it. Broil until browned about 1 minute.
- Serve warm.